Last Updated: December 18, 2019
If you are a Nevada resident or data subject in Europe, please see the “Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents” and “Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland” sections, respectively. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
2. General Terms
Additude, LLC. may be referred to as "Additude," “we,” “our,” or “us.”
We call a user of the Additude Platform “User,” “Users,” “you,” “your,” “Client” or "Publisher" and "advertiser" as appropriate.
The community platform that we offer at our website (www.Additude.co ) is referred to as the “Site(s).”
The mobile applications (whether on iOS or Android) are referred to as the “Apps.”
Additude’s Sites, Apps and related services, information and communications are collectively referred to as the “Additude Platform.”
3. Information Collection
A. Information you provide to Additude
Additude collects certain personally identifiable information about you, Including information that is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Information”). Examples of Information that Additude collects Include but are not limited to:
Contact Information. This may Include your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
Purchase Data, Including your payment instrument number (such as a E-Banking or E-wallet number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments.
Identity Information. If you are a User, we may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth and address, national identification number if applicable, together with the result of basic criminal record checks as provided by you, or by our Third Party Agents (as defined below), as applicable and to the extent permitted by law in your jurisdiction, and to validate your identity.
Financial Information. To help Users, we may collect financial information, Including E-currency address, bank routing numbers, tax information, taxpayer identification number, and other payment information, as applicable. We use Financial Information in order to operate the Additude Platform and to ensure that Users are get paid. We do this as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing our platform and services and to fulfill our contracts with Users.
Promotional Information. Certain offerings of the Additude Platform, such as newsletters, deals, discounts, coupons and the like are optional and so you are not required to enter them or to give us your data in connection with them. Where you do consent to take advantage of Additude Platform offerings, we will use your data to (as applicable) send you newsletters and other communications that are tailored based on information we have about you, or to operate and manage the survey, contest or similar offering in connection with our legitimate interest in promoting our business and the Additude Platform. To opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, please see the Choice/Opt-Out section below.
Content Information. You also may choose to send Additude Personal Information in an email or chat message containing inquiries about the Additude Platform and we use this Information in order to help us respond to your inquiry. We also collect content within any messages you exchange with other Users through the Service (such as through our chat functionality), and we will never use or share such information for marketing purposes.
We require that you furnish your Contact Information and Financial Information when you register an account with us in order to provide services through the Additude Platform. For example, if you are a Client, we collect your first and last name, email address, and your zip or postal code in order to create and administer your Additude account. We also collect additional information in order to facilitate your booking request, such as information about the service you are seeking, the time, date and location, and Financial Information.
4. Information Additude Collects Automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you use the Service. The categories of information we automatically collect and have collected, Including in the last 12 months, are as follows:
Service Use Data, Including data about features you use, pages you visit, emails and advertisements you view, portions of the Additude Platform that you view and interact with, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
Device Data, Including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating system, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address and Ad Id. When you visit and interact with the Additude Platform, Additude may collect certain information automatically through cookies or other technologies, Including, but not limited to, the type of computer or mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your computer or mobile device, your operating system, the type(s) of internet browser(s) you use, and information about the way you use the Additude Platform (“Device Information”). We may use Device Information to monitor the geographic regions from which Users navigate the Additude Platform, and for security and fraud prevention purposes. Use of any IP-masking technologies or similar technologies (like the TOR network) may render portions of the Additude Platform unavailable and are forbidden on the Additude Platform.
Location Data, Including imprecise location data (such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level), and, with your consent, precise location data (such as latitude/longitude data). When you visit the Additude Platform via a native mobile application, we use, with your consent when required under applicable law, GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display a relevant location map. We will not share your current location obtained in this manner with other Users.
We also use various Tracking Technologies (“Tracking Technologies”) to automatically collect information when you use the Additude Platform, Including the following:
Cookies. When you visit websites our Sites, your browser may automatically transmit information to these websites throughout the visit. In a similar way, when you use our mobile applications, we will access and use mobile device IDs to recognize your device. We use “cookies” and equivalent technologies to collect information through our Site and Apps. Cookies are small data files stored on your device that act as a unique tag to identify your browser.
Persistent cookies help with personalizing your experience, remembering your preferences, and supporting security features. Additionally, persistent cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off the Platform. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time, and generally may be controlled through your browser settings. We utilize persistent cookies that only Additude can read and use, and access mobile device IDs to:
• save your login information for future logins to the Additude Platform;
• assist in processing services during payment;
• hold session information; and
• track user preferences.
Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website and expire when you close your browser. We utilize session ID cookies and similar technologies to:
• enable certain features of the Additude Platform;
• better understand how you interact with the Sites and the Additude Platform;
• monitor usage by our Users and web traffic routing on the Additude Platform;
• track the number of entries in Additude promotions, surveys and contests; and
• identify visited areas of the Additude Platform.
Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Additude Platform and then close your browser.
Exhibit A sets out the different categories of cookies that the Additude Platform uses and why we use them.
We may work with third party advertisers who may also place or read persistent cookies on your browser, and we may use Flash cookies (or local shared objects) to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on the Sites to personalize your visit.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to use all portions or all functionalities of the Additude Platform.
To change your cookie settings for cookies on the Sites, please click on the following addresses based on the browser you use: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
Pixels. We and our Third Party Agents may also use "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs," or similar means in connection with the Additude Platform and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Users and email recipients, determine the success of marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
for collecting and using information Include:
• To operate and make available the Additude Platform. We use your data to enable the posting of, selection for, completion of, and payment for Tasks, in order
to fulfill our contracts with Users;
• For billing and fraud prevention, on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which Users comply with our legal
• To conduct identification and criminal background, if applicable, and to the extent permitted by local law, on Users, in order to advance our legitimate
interests as well as for the substantial public interest of ensuring the safety of our Users both online and offline, preventing or detecting unlawful acts,
protecting the public against dishonesty, and maintaining the integrity of the Additude Platform, Users account may suspended or disabled until further verification and identification.
• To analyze Additude Platform usage as necessary for our legitimate interest in improving the Additude Platform to grow our business;
• To contact you and deliver (via email, SMS, push notifications, or otherwise) transactional information, administrative notices, marketing notifications, offers and communications relevant to your use of the Additude Platform, with your consent when required under applicable law, as necessary for our legitimate interests in proper communication and engagement with our Users and in promoting our business;
• To provide you with customer support in order to fulfill our contracts with Users;
• For internal market research for our legitimate interest in improving the Additude Platform to grow our business;
• For troubleshooting problems for our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which Users can meet;
• To assist Users in the resolution of complaints and disputes between them, as necessary for our legitimate interests in facilitating good relations among Users;
• To enforce our Terms of Service and our legitimate interests in ensuring our Agreement is complied with; and
• As otherwise set forth in the Agreement.
For more information and to understand your choices regarding third party ads, please see the “Cookies and Other Technologies and Interest-Based Advertising” in Exhibit A. Advertising and marketing is carried out as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing an engaging and relevant experience, promoting our services, and growing our business.
Analytics and Market Analysis. Additude may analyze information (“Market Analysis”) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing an engaging and relevant experience, and promoting and growing the Additude Platform.
Additude uses information to offer services to Users who express an interest in these services, through a poll for example, or to Users who can be presumed to have an interest based on results from our Market Analysis. We do this as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing an engaging and relevant experience, promoting our services, and growing our business. Cell Phone Numbers. Additude may use your cell phone number to call or send recurring text messages to you, using an autodialer or prerecorded voice, in order to provide you notifications about Tasks, for marketing purposes (with your consent where required by law), and to administer the Additude Platform. If you would like more information about our policy, or how to opt out, please review the “Choice/Opt Out” section below or Section 9 of our Terms of Service . You may be liable for standard SMS and per-minute charges by your mobile carrier. Additude may also message you via push notifications (with your consent when required under applicable law), which you can opt-out of on your mobile device. Data rates may apply.
7. Your Rights and ChoicesYou may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us and our Partners, remove your information from our database, choose to not receive future promotional communications related to the Additude Platform, or cancel your account by contacting us. Account Settings. During registration you choose whether to receive marketing correspondence from Additude and its affiliates and Partners. This information remains on your Profile where you can, at any point, easily edit it. Corrections to Profile. You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your Additude Profile at any time by logging in and clicking on the “Profile” tab. There, you can view, update, and correct your Account information. Our databases automatically update any information you edit in your Account under the “Profile” tab. So that we may protect the integrity of the Additude Platform, there are certain pieces of information, such as your age, that you cannot alter yourself. For example, since children under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence are not allowed to register as Users, we need to take reasonable measures to preserve the accuracy of our Users' ages. You may contact us at help@Additude.com if there is a need to make a correction to such data. Please see the Children’s Privacy section for more details. Promotional Communications. You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from Additude sent via email by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any message. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, Additude may continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Additude’s ongoing business relationship with you. If you receive unsolicited email from a Additude domain, please let us know. Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations. Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operations should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com. If you are a Nevada Resident, please see the Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents section below.
8. Additude's Information Retention PolicyWe retain personal data for as long as you are a User in order to meet our contractual obligations to you, and for such longer period as may be in our legitimate interests and to comply with our legal obligations (see Exhibit B for exemplar document retention periods). We may also retain data from which you cannot directly be identified, for example where stored against a randomly-generated identifier so we know the data relates to a single User, but we cannot tell who that User is. We use this kind of data for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services, and we take appropriate measures to ensure you cannot be re-identified from this data.
11. Children’s PrivacyThis service is intended for a general audience, and is not directed at children under 13 years of age. In certain jurisdictions, this minimum age may be higher. Please check the Jurisdiction-specific Provisions below for more information. We do not knowingly gather personal information (as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act, or “COPPA”) in a manner not permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that we have collected information from your child in a manner not permitted by law, please let us know by contacting us. We will remove the data. We do not knowingly collect or “sell” the Personal Information of minors under 18 years old who are Nevada residents.
13. Jurisdiction-specific ProvisionsA. Residents of the United States of America Information of U.S. Users. Our collection, use, and retention of the Information of U.S. Users is in accordance with applicable U.S. laws, as is our determination of what is deemed to be “personal data and/or information”. Such collection, use, and retention laws are different from those afforded to EU Users under the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018 (“GDPR”).
Additude expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain the information you submit to the Additude Platform.
Additude’s Security of Collected Information. While Additude will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all Financial Information and Personal Information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all Personal Information and/or Financial Information stored therein, and you agree to hold Additude harmless for any damages that may result there from. If you have any further questions on this issue, please refer to the Terms of Service.B. Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents
These additional disclosures for Nevada residents apply only to individuals who reside in Nevada. The Nevada New Consumer Privacy Act of 2019 (“SB 220”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out, and requires business collecting or disclosing Personal Information to provide notice of rights Nevada residents have and can exercise.Nevada Notice of Collection. We have collected information corresponding to the following categories of information enumerated in the SB 220. • Identifiers, Including name, address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, IP address - and an ID number assigned to your account. • Customer records, phone number, billing address, information, employment or education information. • Demographic information, such as your age or gender. This category Includes pieces of Personal Information that also qualify as protected classification characteristics under other pre-existing Nevada or federal laws. • Analytics and Advertising, Including purchases and engagement with the Services. • Internet activity, Including history of visiting and interacting with our Service, browser type, browser language and other information collected automatically. • Geolocation data, Including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS. • Inferences, Including information about your interests and preferences.
For more information on what we collect, Including the sources we receive information from, review the Information Collection section. We collect and use these categories of Personal Information for the business purposes described in the Additude’s Use of Information section, Including to provide and manage our Services.
Additude does not generally sell information as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, to the extent “sale” under the SB 220 is interpreted to Include advertising technology activities such as those disclosed in the Additude’s Use of Information section as a “sale,” we will comply with applicable law as to such activity.
Additude discloses the following categories of information for commercial purposes:• Commercial Information; • Demographic Data; • Location Data; • Identifiers; • Inferences; and • Internet activity.
We use and partner with different types of entities to assist with our daily operations and manage our Service. Please review the Information Sharing section for more detail about the parties we share information with.Right to Know and Delete. If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us: • The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; • The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; • The categories of Personal Information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold; • The categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed for a business person or sold; • The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information; and • The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
In addition, you have the right to delete the Personal Information we have collected from you. However, this is not an absolute right and Additude may have legal grounds for keeping such data.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request at help@Additude.com. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
Authorized Agent. You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly.
Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to non-discriminatory treatment by us, should you exercise any of your rights.
C. Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Transfer Of Data. We and our affiliates and Third Party Agents primarily store data about you, Including Personal Information, on servers located and operated within the United States. If you reside or are located outside of the U.S., we may send and store your Personal Information (also commonly referred to as personal data) to the U.S. in order to provide and operate the Additude Platform. Additude undertakes to ensure an adequate level of protection of the personal data transferred outside the European Economic Area, either by us, our affiliates, and/or Third Party Agents, in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular via the signature of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or the Privacy Shield certification.
Your Rights. You have the following rights under certain circumstances:
• A right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if processed, to obtain access to such data and a copy thereof;
• A right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, Including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
• A right to erasure: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you. However, this is not an absolute right and Additude may have legal or legitimate grounds for keeping such data;
• A right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data;
• A right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Additude, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Additude. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
• A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of Additude. Additude may, however, invoke compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing. When your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of such data. You can change your marketing preferences at any time as described in the Your Rights and Choices section above.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us .
EU-US Privacy Shield
Additude's commitment to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles
Additude is committed to compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield (as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce) regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information from European Union member countries. Additude has self-certified that it adheres to each of the Privacy Shield Principles:• Notice • Choice • Accountability for Onward Transfer • Security • Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation • Access
• Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability
Accountability for onward transfers. The Privacy Shield Principles describe Additude’s responsibility for Personal Information that it receives from EU residents under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party processor. In particular, if Third Party Agents that process Personal Information on Additude’s behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, Additude will remain responsible and liable unless it can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Right of access. You have a legal right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we have about you. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete such Personal Information where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles.
Resolution of disputes and complaint mechanism. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Additude commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. If Users have any queries related to the processing of your Personal Information under the Privacy Shield framework, we encourage you to contact us directly in the first instance at: help@Additude.com
Binding arbitration. As further explained in the Privacy Shield Principles, a binding arbitration option will also be made available to you in order to address residual complaints regarding Additude’s Privacy Shield certification not resolved by any other means.
Enforcement. Additude is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Nevada Secretary of State.
Disclosure of EU personal data to public authorities and law enforcement agencies. Additude may be required to share your Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
Interest-Based Advertising in the EEA or Switzerland
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
Residents of France
You have the right to give Additude instructions concerning the use of your Personal Information after your death. You can exercise this right by contacting us.
Additude does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 15 years of age in France. The Additude Platform is not directed to children under the age of 15 and children under 15 are not permitted to use the Additude Platform. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 15, we will delete or disable such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 15 and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please let us know by contacting us.
Residents of Spain
Additude does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 14 years of age in Spain. The Additude Platform is not directed to children under the age of 14 and children under 14 are not permitted to use the Additude Platform. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 14, we will delete or disable such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 14 and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please let us know by contacting us.
D. Residents of Canada.
Custom Audience. We may use services provided by third-party platforms (such as social networking or other websites) to serve targeted advertisements on such platforms to you, and we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider for such purposes. To opt-out of the use of your information for such purposes, please launch the opt-out tool at https://youradchoices.ca/choices.
Interest-Based Advertising in Canada. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit https://youradchoices.ca/choices.
To learn more about interest-based advertising in mobile apps and to opt out of this type of advertising by third-party advertising companies that participate in the DAAC’s AppChoices tool, please download the version of AppChoices for your device at https://youradchoices.ca/appchoices/.
Social Media and Digital Advertising cookies and widgets
• DoubleClick: Google's Doubleclick re-targeting cookie lets us serve personalized ads to you when you're browsing other websites and social media platforms. You can control ad personalization on Google and partner websites In Google’s Privacy and Terms page.